Sunday, May 01, 2005

Soggy Weekend

This weekend has been quite wet and cold. Which has brought be down a bit, but I've been fighting it at least, trying to keep myself happier and I've been relatively successful.

Anyway, this coming week will be a busy one as I'll be beginning my spring course, Computer Art I, this week. So that means that I'll be working from 8:30-4:30 and then have class 5:00-7:30 from Monday to Thursday and putting in a workout at the gym on my lunch break. I'm actually not dreading all this though. I'm looking forward to being busier for some reason. In fact, I'm considering applying for a second job at the Chronicle Journal for evenings and weekends doing graphic design work. We'll see I guess.

Back to this weekend. It did have some highlights. I went with my girlfriend and her mom to the Folklore Festival (is it just me or does every country claim to be the home of the sausage?), and I got to hang out with a buddy and watch the 'wrasslin pay-per-view and one of my favourite shows, Family Guy, returned after a very long haitus.

1 Comment:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Erica said...

I've come to the conclusion that pretty much every culture has the same food - just with their own twist. Take the soft taco for example - Mexian - taco, France - crape, Chinese - egg role, Canadian - pogo... :-)

It's good reading about how you are doing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home