Thursday, March 30, 2006

Postcard Project, Part II


My only class today was cancelled. So after straightening things out with the people at the Ministry of Transportation (a whole other story) I headed into work early. After reading Shroom's comment to my previous blog I decided to undo somethings to the postcard and change somethings I liked. By the time the human wurl-winds came in, they liked the postcard quite a bit. The took to, again, changing things for the sake of changing things. I got the feeling that if we had another week to work on this, I'd be working on it right up until the deadline again. In the end I let them take a few liberties with the design, some of their suggestions were good though. The main thing is it's done and my superiors are happy!

I can't believe how long it took to produce something that, really, could be completed in less than a day. But with all the picture changes, revisions, blah blah blah... Oh well.

3 Comment:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger shroomAzoom said...

Hey! You're linking to a site that doesn't exist anymore--and driving my GoogleRank down in the process! :)

I was going to email you today (but didn't have your email address) to tell you that the centre for kids who read less good webpages don't work on FireFox. They don't scroll. Hmm.

While I'm at it, did you design the logo for the centre? No? Good, cause it has MASSIVE ghay overtones. :)

The postcard is nice though. Most folks would have gone for a blue with the kids in snowsuits thing, but I really like the green. Simple is where it's at!

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger TU said...

CANADIAN massive teh ghey overtones. :D

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger TU said...

Link is fixed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home