Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Wallet found. My poor counselor

Yesterday after my class I came home to a disturbing message: Someone had found my wallet. It was disturbing because I didn't even notice my wallet was missing! That morning or the night before someone must have gotten into my car (which I may or may not have left unlocked) and taken it down the street, which is where the people lived that found my wallet. They said all the contents had been taken out and hidden under their fence. All that was missing was $20, my Visa, and my Future Shop card. If I had any money in my wallet I would have given it to the nice family, but I'll think of some other way to thank them.

I raced home and called up Visa. No purchases. I cancelled the card. I called Future Shop and got it cancelled. I'm thankful that my thief was nice enough to leave my Brick credit card, my identification, and coupons (such as a 2-for-1 coupon for Famous Players!)

Anyway, other non-wallet related stuff...

I'm busy, busy, busy. Which I'm actually really enjoying. I like being busy when it's things I like to do. I like work. I like my computer art class. I like going to the gym. And I love a lot of other things in my life: I love hockey, I love watching movies, last but not least, I love hanging out with my "shorty" (as those hip and or hop artists are calling them now). So in all this contentment, I have to ask myself?

What am I going to tell my counselor? I mean, she's counting on me to come in there and make her feel better about herself, right?

3 Comment:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger Eric said...

Glad to hear that there wasn't much missing, and that your ID was there. Were your keys in the car?

If you run out of things to tell your counsellor you could always start looking up things in your psych text to tell her.

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Erica said...

I have gone through that myself - and felt sick about it. Glad to hear that they didn't get a chance to rack up the VISA. I suppose that is a lesson to us to remember to lock things up -

then again, windows are easy to break...

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger TU said...

Well, I'm definately not going to leave my iPod in my car anymore. I think I'd cry if someone stole it
:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home