Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Sergei Fedorov traded to Columbus Blue Jackets

Early New Years Resolution: Update my blog more often!

So today after school I log on to TSN.ca and their's a picture of my favourite player in the NHL, Sergei Fedorov, on the homepage. They report, to my shock, that he's been traded to the Columbus Blue Jackets for a couple no-namers in what seems to be a salary dump.

I suppose if Fedorov was taken out of the equation completely, that I like a Fedorov-less Blue Jackets team more than a Fedorov-less Mighty Ducks team, so I'm actually pretty pleased by this. Besides, I had such a hard time not cringing when I tell people I follow the "Mighty Ducks".

Actually last year, during the lockout, NHL jerseys where very cheap and I came this close (thumb and index finger are less than an inch apart) to buying a Columbus Blue Jacket's 3rd jersey. One of my favourite Jerseys in the NHL, rivaled maybe only be Atlanta's third Jersey.

4 Comment:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger Black Mamba said...

Columbus? as in OHIO? Federov is in OHIO?
hmmm.

anyway, yes, update bloggy more.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger TU said...

FedOrov

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Black Mamba said...

OH, HI
OH
It's Fed "O" rov is it? Well!
forgive my ignOrance

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Eric said...

It's fun to see people snapping at each other on the internet and actually hearing the tone of voice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home