Friday, March 31, 2006

Last Day at "The Centre"

Well, it's my last day at "The Centre". It's the first time I've ever left a job that I didnt want to leave. Usually I get sick of a job and then feel like I need to find a good excuse to leave.

I didn't think I'd feel sentimental about it being my last day, my last time using the Mac Mini they bought me, the last time I walk to the washroom to fill up my mug with water, but I should have known myself better. This was a very good job - A dream job for a student. In the end it was probably played a big hand in helping me get the grades I needed. I rarely felt stress, I could take off any time I wanted, and people just knew that during Midterms that I wasn't coming in on Friday, maybe not Thursday. I got to listen to CBC Radio when I worked or whatever I wanted on my iTunes.

Oh well. Goodbye work place who's name no one could remember exactly how it was said.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home