Monday, January 23, 2006

Blogging is tough

It's hard to blog sometimes. Although I think of plenty of things that I could blog about throughout the day, I rarely transmit those things to my blog.

Now, if you've read some of my past comments, I've been encouraged to update more often. So here it is.

So it's election night. It looks like the Conservatives are like the Ottawa Senators and everyone else are those crappy, sorry, scrappy Maple Leafs. Incidentally, there is a Sens-Leafs game on tonight (Sens are 5-0 this season against the Buds).

If you really want to know, I voted NDP, even though it seems imminent the Liberals will win in this region and, as previously mentioned, the Conservatives will get the most seats in the house. I don't really know how any of this will affect me as an individual. I guess there's a bit of a naive curiosity about what it would be like to live under a Conservative government, since I'm too young to have really experienced what that is like.

It will take a while to get use to Stephen Harper as Canadian Prime Minister, with those soul-less, hollow eyes; That insincere, tacked-on, robotic smile. But on the sliminess factor, he's far better than our old PM, PM, IMHO, TTYL.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home