Thursday, May 18, 2006

My Dream Dream

No one got the Simpson's reference, hey? I know for a fact that Patrick Larin would know exactly where it's from, but I'm guess that because of the shear size of my last blog (and the fact that is was a lot of me geeking out about Nintendo's new video game offering) that few read it.

I've been having more and more wedding related dreams lately. A couple nights ago I dreamt that BlackMamba had lost my MacBook Pro, err... wedding ring (just kidding, Honey).

Last night I dreamt that I got a phone call from my former boss, Jodi Carlson (now Jodi Kurzhals). For some reason the Action for Neighbourhood Change needed to do a weeks worth of work in Australia and she wanted to know if I could come along from July 7-14, I could bring BlackMamba along with me. I would meet with her later to confirm whether or not I'd take the job.

So all I had to do was convince mt fiancé that going to Australia for our honeymoon would be better than Chicago, even though I'd be working.

Soon after I woke up. Northern Ontario School of Medicine (NOSM, which is NOT against multiple sclerosis) has yet to call me for an interview. BTW, I applied for a job at NOSM.

1 Comment:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Erica said...

I hope you get it! (and not tit as I originally typed... okay I really shouldn't have gone there 'cause now I have a lot more comebacks that I really can't share - I guess this makes me an inappropriate blogger)

Perhaps a follow up call is in order - you know, one of those, just wondering if a decision has been made on the job - sort of things...

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home